- If the Buyer wishes to return the products, the buyer must notify the seller within 14 days of delivery that the buyer regrets his purchase and wishes to return the Products.
- The buyer may return purchased products to the Seller, provided that the products are returned in original packaging and that the Products are in undamaged and unused condition. As the seller produces the products after receiving the order, the buyer will only receive 50% of the original purchase price. If the products are not returned in accordance with point 7.2, the Seller is entitled to make a proportional discount in the purchase price in addition to the 50% discount, cf. above.
- Returns must be made to Toni A/S, Lykkesholm Allé 11A, 1902 Frederiksberg C, Denmark.
- The products must be in the hands of the Seller 14 days after the buyer has notified the Seller that the buyer wishes to cancel his purchase. In the event that this deadline is exceeded, the Seller may refuse to receive the Products, and the buyer is not entitled to claim back his payment for the products.
- The seller shall repay the amount without undue delay, and no later than 14 days from the date the seller has received adequate and sufficient documentation that the buyer has returned the Products. If the seller does not receive such documentation, 14 days are counted from the date on which the Seller has received the returned Products.
- The Buyer bears all costs and bears the risk of returning the Products until the Products are in the hands of the Seller.
Complaints, defects and delays
- In connection with delivery, the buyer is obliged to immediately carry out a thorough and appropriate examination of the delivered products.
- If the product suffers from a defect, the Buyer must notify the Seller immediately after delivery if the Buyer wishes to claim the defect.
- The buyer's right of complaint does not cover errors, damage, wear or other defects as a result of incorrect operation, poor maintenance, violence, unauthorized interventions, failure to comply with the instructions for use or other conditions for which the buyer is responsible.
- If the seller acknowledges a defect, the Seller can choose between (i) leaving the defect
remedy by the seller, (ii) exchange the product, or (iii) cancel the order.
- The Seller is only obliged to remedy defects or exchange the Product, if (according to the Seller's assessment) it is not found to be disproportionately costly for the Seller.
- In the event of a complaint, shipping costs for returning the Product are borne by the Seller.
- Regardless of the seller's liability under this point, the seller's maximum liability will not exceed DKK 100,000.00.
- If the Seller is delayed in delivering an order, the Seller can postpone the delivery by up to 30 days without liability. If there is still a delay thereafter, the Buyer can choose to cancel the purchase. In this situation, however, the Buyer cannot claim compensation if the Seller repays the purchase price.